Who wants a deal on a fantastic bungalow?
It has a perfect setup for a basement apartment thanks to two separate entrances at the front of the house. This house is well-maintained and very livable. It is dated, so you can choose to renovate now or later. Dated houses are selling for HIGH prices in this area.
– LOCATION: North York in Toronto (Islington & Finch)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $799,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: High $900s
– CURRENT VALUE: Dated houses like this are selling in the $900s.
– CLOSING: March 15 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached, Raised Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Bed/1.5 Bath
– PARKING: 4 Spots – 3 on driveway, 1 in garage
– BASEMENT: Partially finished. High Ceilings. Can be a future basement apartment.
– SQFT: 1240 sqft
– LOT: 34.91′ x 103′
– AGE: 1969
– PROPERTY TAX: $2794.62
– This is a livable, well-maintained home. But its dated.
– You can find some repairs and things to update. Or you can update the whole house if you like.
– Some junk and furniture removal
– Please review the pictures and video to get reno ideas.
– New windows and roof.
– Short walk to the Humber River Recreational Trail
– This house doesn’t NEED much work and many people would love to buy a deal like this and live in it as it is.
– Perfect for a basement apartment with high ceilings and TWO walk-outs in front and back.
Please let us know if you’d like the Info Package. (Video, Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.