Who’s ready for a deal? But you need to act fast for this one.
How can you profit?
1) Buy for $498k, do some touch-ups and small renos, then sell for around $570-$590k.
2) Buy for $498k, do a larger reno, then sell for around $630,000.
3) Buy, renovate, rent, refinance and pull out some of your money. It’s near The University of Toronto Mississauga Campus.
– LOCATION: 2020 South Millway, Mississauga
– PURCHASE PRICE: $498,000
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: A couple units have sold for $630,000
– CLOSING: Sept 30 … Fast! (This is an assignment sale.)
– NOTE: Because of the fast closing, there’s not much time to arrange financing.
– TYPE: condo townhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 3+1 Bed, 1.5 bath
– SQFT: 1340 sqft
– AGE: 1974
– CONDO FEES: $364
– PROPERTY TAX: $2903.22
-the house is in good move-in condition, but there are things that can be done.
-The basement could be updaed
-The kitchen countertop
-The laundry room upstairs could be made into another bathroom.
-Great family home. Close to not only elementary & highschools, but right by The University of Toronto Mississauga Campus. (also great for room renting potential)
-Mature trees in backyard and surrounding area. Nearby parks.
-Beautiful European Wall art in the kitchen. Colourful and cultured
-Loft style kitchen on looking the living room and backyard. Beautiful high celeings, great atmosphere
-European style full tiled bathroom, with modern glass basin sink.
This house has been assigned. But let us know if you’re looking for wholesale properties in Mississauga.
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.