This 2308 sqft house needs plenty of work. But there is plenty of upside too. Fix and flip it, give it some character and profit. Where else can you find a house and lot this big at this price?
– LOCATION: Hampton – North-East of Oshawa (10 min to either Bowmanville or Oshawa)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $339,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $500,000 – $600,000 (It’s hard to compare this house, but its a big house on a big lot.)
– CLOSING: October 21 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached, 2-Storey
– BEDS/BATHS: 5 Bed, 2 Bath
– PARKING: Plenty of space to park behind the house.
– BASEMENT: Crawl space
– WELL & SEPTIC
– SQFT: 2308 sqft
– LOT: 66′ x 165′
– AGE: 1885 – It’s a classic!
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: This is a major reno of an old house.
– Water leaks in the basement (Attaching the downspouts would help!)
– Structural issues in the basement. Some rot to wood support beams. But adding some posts and support isn’t as big a deal as some people might think.
– Please take a look at the pictures for more info.
– Hampton is a desirable community that’s close to major cities and highways.
– A couple minutes to the 407
– Big house on a big lot. Lot’s of potential!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Do you want to get notified of these deals before everyone else? PUSH HERE to get notified about these deals as soon as they become available.