What can you buy in Aurora for $599k? Maybe a condo! You won’t find townhouses or semis this cheap.
This is an amazing deal on an awesome street in a sought-after area. It’s a 4 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom 4-level backsplit with a big yard. There’s 2-unit potential if you add an exterior door.
How can you profit?
1) Flip it! Buy now in the slow Summer months and sell higher into the hotter Fall market.
2) Wholetail – At this price you can clean it out, put it back up for sale and profitably sell to a home owner that will put in the sweat equity. “As-Is value is likely close to $700,000.
3) Rent it. You might like this as a single-family rental with built-in equity. Or transform it into a 2-unit. 4-level splits make great 2-unit rentals.
– LOCATION: Aurora, ON (Yonge St & Aurora Heights Dr)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $599,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: $800-$850k is likely. (Similar houses were selling over $1.1M earlier this year. A semi on the street just sold for $850k in June. These were selling in the $800s in 2021.)
– CLOSING: September 8, 2022, with potential to close earlier if you’d like. (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Semi-Detached, 4-Level Backsplit
– BEDS/BATHS: 4 Beds/1.5 Baths (2 Beds on top floor, 2 Beds on 2nd level)
– PARKING: 3 cars on driveway
– BASEMENT: Unfinished
– LOT: 30′ x 110′
– AGE: 1958
– PROPERTY TAX: $3,588.33
– The house is liveable, but we think its time for a full update.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– The big $200-$250k spread!
– Renovated semis in Aurora are still selling well into the $800s. One just sold for $860k a few weeks ago in July.
– Sought-after area in Aurora.
– This is an awesome price for a solid, brick 4-level house.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. You can see all of our available properties here: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/