Location, location, location!
We can hardly wait to share this one with you! 5 minutes from Horseshoe Valley Ski & Golf Resort in the $700s. If you’re not familiar with Horseshoe, visit www.horseshoeresort.com for more info on the year-round fun this popular tourist resort offers. Ski and snowboard in the winter; golf, bike and off-road in the summer. Weddings, corporate retreats, and other events are also hosted by this resort. And if you want to sneak away for some extra luxury, the Vetta Nordic Spa is close by too! This house is move in ready and has been meticulously well maintained. Cathedral ceilings, 2 fireplaces, tons of extra large windows letting in lots of natural light, and the above-ground basement are some of the special features. Come out for a look to see for yourself!
How can you profit?
1) Short Term Rental. Proximity to Horseshoe Valley makes this a GREAT AirBnB location. Large bedrooms means lots of space for doubling up beds to maximize your head count and income. Plus, there’s room to add at least 2 more bedrooms if desired. AirBnBs nearby with similar sleep capacity are renting for more than $500/night.
2) Wholetail. Stick to very minor renovations and relist this property FAST. Buy for $759k and sell for much more a couple weeks later. Compare this to the recent sale on the same street for $1.175M.
3) Move In Now. Realtors…show this to your clients or your realtor friends in the area. We’ll pay you a referral fee of your liking!
– LOCATION: Coldwater/Oro-Medonte, ON (near Horseshoe Valley, 20 min north of Barrie)
– $20k PRICE DROP: $759,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Over $1M. Slightly larger properties have even sold between $1.3-1.45M THIS WEEK. Ours is smaller though, so we feel $1M+ is a good estimate.
– CLOSING: June 30, 2022 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2+1 Beds/3 FULL Baths. Add a door to the den to get a 4th bedroom upstairs. Extra room in the basement for even more if desired.
– PARKING: 2 Car Garage Plus 4 Driveway Spaces. Lots of space for multiple guests’ vehicles.
– BASEMENT: Mostly aboveground! Finished walkout with lots of windows. (1200 sq. ft. of additional living space.)
– SQFT: Approx 1300 sq. ft. (main floor).
– LOT: 99′ X 209′ (about 23′ of backyard is flat before gentle slope downward towards back of property)
– AGE: 2003
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $3385/year
– CITY WATER/SEPTIC
– Move in ready! This house has been meticulously well maintained.
– You could modernize the kitchen and baths to turn this property into a showcase. Or keep it simple instead and get your cash fast if you like fast & easy flips.
– A couple basement windows need repair.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– 5 minutes from Horseshoe Valley in the $700s. We’re shocked too.
– Custom closet/storage area where you can lock away items from your guests. E.g. cleaning supplies, extra linens, and personal items if you stay there part-time.
– Roof 7 years old
– Furnace 1 year old
– A 2003-built home on a huge lot in 4-season resort country. Welcome to God’s Country!
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. Get notified of only the deals you are interested in by telling us your areas of interest. We notify you by email based on the geography you want. PUSH HERE to get the deals you want: https://www.housedealsgta.ca/preferred-buyers/