Who’s looking for a fixer upper these days?
Awesome family neighbourhood in highly desirable Pickering Village. Close to highly rated schools, shopping, and 401. Enjoy the mature trees in the backyard from your raised deck. Or walkout from basement below!
This house looks great visually and is very clean, but it’s time for a good update.
How can you profit?
1) Move In! Buy in a great neighborhood at a great discount! Update some things now and the rest over time. Realtors, add your commission on top and still get your clients a Pickering Village property under $900k.
2) Fix & Flip. Buy for $878k, do a nice renovation, and sell around $1.2M. (The most-recent renovated property on the street sold for $1.5M in 2022 when the market was stronger.)
3) Add Basement Apartment. Add a 2 bedroom mortgage helper! A few neighbours have done so already. Nice 2 bed basements in the neighbourhood rent around $2k/month.
– LOCATION: Ajax, ON (in Pickering Village near Church St & Kingston Rd)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $878,800 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Around $1.2M. Likely more with a nice basement reno.
– CLOSING: August 31, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 Storey Detached
– BEDS/BATHS: 4 Beds+Den/2.5 Baths. Master bedroom has ensuite bath and separate den/office overlooking the treed backyard.
– PARKING: 2 Car Attached Garage Plus 2-3 Driveway Spaces
– BASEMENT: Finished Walkout with Fireplace.
– SQFT: 2162 sq. ft.
– LOT: 45′ x 107′
– AGE: 1987
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $6400/year
– Needs new furnace.
– Roof isn’t leaking, but some shingles are starting to lift. 20 years since last replacement.
– Most windows are older.
– Powder room on main floor needs finishing. Other bathrooms need updating too.
– Various areas have water damage. Different sinks/tubs have leaked over the years. Expect some repairs needed to plumbing and damaged areas.
– If you’re moving in, kitchen, flooring, paint etc. could be done later. If you’re flipping, you’d do them now.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Rare opportunity to buy discounted off market deal in highly desirable Pickering Village!
– Great curb appeal from the front, and nice private “fishbowl” backyard.
– Could add 2 bedroom apartment to walkout basement. Lots of in law suites in the area.
– Basement roughed in for bathroom already.
– Direct access to garage from the house via laundry room.
– New A/C unit.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.