This charming detached bungalow is situated on a RAVINE LOT in the heart of Port Hope. Enjoy the view and the hot tub year round! It is near local primary and secondary schools, recreation centres, and a beautiful beach and Waterfront Trail. There is a big side yard with a garden that has been recognized by the City of Port Hope and invited to be in their Garden Tour.
BONUS! There is a small hydro-serviced outbuildingx on the property being used as a separate home office.
How can you profit?
1) Wholetail: This house is in good shape and not much is needed to resell profitably!
1) Move In: This house is very liveable as-is. Update slowly over time to suit your tastes.
3) Rent It: Rental units are scarce in Port Hope! Rent it out as-is.
– LOCATION: Port Hope, ON (30 min East of Oshawa at Victoria St N/Toronto Rd)
– NEW REDUCED PURCHASE PRICE: $544,900 Or Best Offer. BUY IT NOW!
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: Mid $700s or more
– CLOSING: October 4, 2023 (This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Detached Bungalow
– BEDS/BATHS: 2 Bed/1 Bath
– PARKING: 4 spots
– BASEMENT: Part Finished. Low ceilings. Some finishing living space, some unfinished space (combo of concrete/dirt floor).
– SQFT: 1,107 Sq. Ft.
– LOT: 237′ x 75′
– AGE: 1900
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx. $2,824/year
– Move in ready. Some minor drywall repairs could be done.
– Crack in concrete floor in basement needs attention.
– Second bedroom has a sloped floor.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures, videos, and inspection report for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– The back room could be turned into another bedroom.
– The BIG ravine lot!
– Enough time to get a bank mortgage.
– There is a mudroom on the side of the house.
– Separate home office in the outbuilding.
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these discounted deals as soon as they are available.