Who’s looking for a discounted property?
Here’s a house on a premium lot overlooking the ravine, where you can enjoy the gorgeous greenspace from the unique overhanging deck. The walkout basement is another lovely bonus. Only 5 minutes to the 407, and halfway between the 400 and 404. This house is already in move-in condition, but it could use some updating. It doesn’t need much to take it to the next level.
How can you profit?
1) Move in now and renovate slowly as you like. This property has been well maintained and nothing is urgent. Realtors – add your commission on top and bring your client a deeply discounted deal as a Christmas gift!
2) Fast and easy flip. Buy at a discount, do some light renovations, and flip for over $1 Million. The neighbour’s house sold for $1M+ earlier this year, and renos were already a few years old.
– LOCATION: Richmond Hill (Bathurst St. & Carrville Rd.)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $899,900 Or Best Offer
– AFTER REPAIR VALUE: A very similar updated property sold for $1,090,000 in September. Ask us for comps!
– CLOSING: January 14 – March 31, 2022 (Seller to determine final closing. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: Freehold 2 Storey Townhouse
– BEDS/BATHS: 3 Beds/2.5 Baths
– PARKING: 1 Garage Space + 2 Driveway Spaces
– BASEMENT: Walkout to backyard and ravine view
– SQFT: 1544 sq. ft.
– LOT: 20′ x 110′
– AGE: 1982
– PROPERTY TAX: $3957/year
– Mostly cosmetic. If you’re flipping it, you’ll want to improve key areas (kitchen, baths, flooring, paint).
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Premium ravine lot.
– Walkout basement.
– Furnace 3 years new.
– House was born in the 80s, so it’s not too old.
– Roof done 10 years ago.
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore, Tomomi Wang & Josea Paul
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
Need Fast Financing?
Calvert Home Mortgage has the ability to finance most of the wholesale price, INCLUDING the assignment fee. Also, they can fund in 24 hours.
Calvert has options for buying with as low as $20k down, with rates starting at 7.99% and a 2% lender’s fee for 25% down.
No additional broker fees! No appraisal fee! Fully open!
Get $500 off the lender’s fee from Calvert Mortgages if you let them know that you heard about them through House Deals GTA