Is this your chance to take advantage of Toronto’s new multiplex legislation?
This triplex is in great shape and doesn’t need much of anything. A main floor paint job and some sod in the backyard would perk it right up.
NEW!! Seller has hinted that tenants may be agreeable to vacating.
Contact us for more info.
HUGE secondary structure in the backyard (around 400 sq. ft.) would lend itself perfectly to a garden suite (4th unit). Consider adding a loft or second storey to maximize square footage.
Steps to transit, schools, parks, and more. Just a few kilometers from Casa Loma, Corso Italia, and Yorkdale Mall.
How can you profit?
1) House Hack! Move into the main floor unit, and use the income from the other 2 units to help cover expenses.
2) Buy with friends or family. Do you know a few like-minded individuals who want to own in Toronto, but can’t do it alone? Buy this together, move into all the units, and ‘trade up’ in a few years.
3) Can you add a 4th unit?! Check with the city re feasibility of adding a garden suite to this property.
– LOCATION: York/Toronto, ON (near Dufferin & Eglinton)
– NEW REDUCED PRICE: $1,220,000 Or Best Offer
– MARKET VALUE: Around $1.3M
– CLOSING: July 12, 2023 (Potentially flexible. This is an assignment sale.)
– TYPE: 2 1/4 Storey Detached Triplex
– MAIN FLOOR UNIT: 1+1 Beds/1 Bath. Will be vacant on possession.
– UPPER UNIT: 3 Beds/1 Bath. Current tenant paying $1900/month all inclusive (month to month).
– BASEMENT UNIT: Bachelor with 1 Bath. Current tenant paying $1400/month all inclusive (month to month).
– PARKING: 2 street spots. Additional spots can easily be obtained through city permit.
– SQFT: 1792 sq. ft.
– LOT: 25′ x 125′
– AGE: 1922
– PROPERTY TAX: Approx $5600/year
– Service and renovate the secondary structure to convert to a 4th unit.
– Paint the main floor unit.
– Lay sod in the backyard.
– Some junk and furniture removal.
– Please view the pictures and videos for ideas on what you’d like to renovate.
– Already in great condition! Very minimal renovations needed. Current tenants keep their units very clean.
– Garden suite potential.
– Lots of time to get a cheap bank mortgage (July closing).
Please let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to email you the info package. (Comparable sales, MPAC info, and more…)
Josea Paul, Myra Afidchao, Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors