Who wants an income property in Toronto? This condo is in great condition and is ready to rent. You get to buy at a big discount. Turn COVID-19 into YOUR opportunity and start buying up some rental properties! COVID-19 won’t last forever, you need to buy the deals while you can.
NOTE: Viewings are very limited these days. If you want to view it, then let us know soon.
– LOCATION: 2737 Keele St, Toronto (Keele & Wilson, just north of 401)
– PURCHASE PRICE: $169,900
– CURRENT VALUE: Last two sales of same sized units are $192,000 and $202,000.
– CLOSING: June 26, 2020 (Assignment Sale)
– TYPE: Bachelor condo
– BEDS/BATHS: 0 Bed/1 Bath
– SQFT: 405 sqft
– AGE: 2006
– PARKING: 1 spot, above ground in parkade
– LOCKER: 1 locker
– CONDO FEES: $458.40
– PROPERTY TAX: $1000 approx (To Be Confirmed)
– LEASE COMPS: $1400 – $1450
RENOVATIONS NEEDED: The house has been gently lived in. There is a lot of stuff in the condo and the seller will leave some belongings for you to dispose of. You can probably find some touch-ups and cleaning to do.
– One short bus ride to Wilson Subway station
– 24 hour security
– Amenities include: Exercise Room, Guest Suites, Concierge, Pary/Meeting Room, Visitor Parking
– Close to Yorkdale Mall, York University, Humber River Hospital, Downsview Park, 401 and 400, and lots more!
– Hardwood floors, granite floors, granite counters
Let us know if you want to view it or if you want us to get you details. (Comparable solds, MPAC info, and more…)
Aaron Moore & Tomomi Wang
www.HouseDealsGTA.ca – Wholesale Properties For Real Estate Investors
PS. PUSH HERE to get immediate access to these deals as soon as they are available.